Sunday 7 April 2013

tub chair


Tub Chairs



I've been scouring the internet and shops for a decent tub chair to re-cover with my own digitally printed fabric for my Degree Show. My fabric is most likely going to be a scattered design to fit along side my flower and bird fabric collection.

Here are some of the tub chairs I have been looking at to re-cover:




Ebay UK Furnishings £78


Argos £99


Tesco £129





 Here is the tub chair I have bought to re-cover.


I bought this contemporary floral tub chair from ASDA for £79
H78 x W71 x D79cm. I have contacted around 8 upholsterers to see how much it would cost to recover and so far I have had a quote for £150-£200. 


I'm hoping to get more quotes over the next week so I can see which is the better option in terms of price and also which is the best in terms of time scale for my deadline.



















No comments:

Post a Comment