Saturday 13 April 2013

Some Wallpaper Designs - FMP


Wallpaper Designs

I've been messing about with a few of my designs to see what they would look like in repeat, to see if they work as designs for wallpaper. Here are a few I've been developing today.














The designs above are a mixture from my 'Flower and Bird' collection and my 'Trains and Cranes' collection. I have a lot more work to do on them but I'm pleased with the development so far.
I have also been given a much better price for the re-covering of my tub chair (see posts below)at £150 and it will take the company 3-5 days to re-cover, which is much better than the other offers I have had so far!
They have also advised me to print out 3-4 meters of fabric for the job and will hopefully be coming to my house soon to evaluate  what pleats I want on the back of the chair, and any additional prices.

 I'll keep updating throughout the process =D

No comments:

Post a Comment