Saturday 20 April 2013

Preperations For the New Designers Show In London

Business Packs


I have been preparing business cards and postcards for my own professional pack over the past few months. To gather my research I went to the Interiors Trade show at the NEC, and The Spring Fair International a few days later to collect business cards and packs to see what cards are in style at the moment. I also took a trip to the Manchester Craft and Design Center to look at how the designers promote themselves in their shops.

After looking at my research I started to design my own business cards. Here are my final designs for my business card and post card which are both double sided.

Business card - Front and back





Postcard - Front and Back




Personalised Pen

I also ordered a sample pen from Vista Print to see what it would look like. These would be good as marketing products in my professional pack.





I have ordered 500 business cards and 250 postcards from Vista Print for the show, and I'm now looking into packaging for my professional packs such as gift bags or Tote bags but they are all quite expensive, especially if I want my logo printed on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment