Wednesday 18 September 2013

New design work - It's all about Birds!



New Design work


Over the past few weeks I have been working on a few briefs with various companies. Here are a few of my bird illustrations I have been working on recently. I am going to be focusing on my flowers more this week now, to create repeat patterns for bedding. I want to create a bright floral collection, with light feminine colours. 

Yellow Bird for greetings card design


Parrot for greetings card design





Inspirational Images





I found this photo whilst browsing the internet. I think it's Beautiful...

Colours- Decisions Decisions...

So I have been looking at different colour pallets on Pinterest and here are a few I really liked.I want to keep it bright but also take into account it's coming into Autumn/Winter, so Iv'e looked at quite a few.













Also....




Business Boom Bolton


Recently I have had my work shown on Business Boom Bolton which is showcasing my work from my degree. It's still up today so have a look! ^^ Here are a few previews of my work and profile


http://businessboombolton.com/2013/09/05/abigayle-coghlan/


Follow me on Twitter @AbigayleCoghlan



I'm also thinking of entering this competition which looks really fun to design for.... I'll update about this soon!



Urban Outfitters Competition

No comments:

Post a Comment