Friday 24 May 2013

Next Stage - New Designers!

Whats next?



I've finally finished University and in a few weeks I'll be exhibiting my Interior design work at New Designers in London with the University of Bolton. I'm so excited, I really can't wait!!

In the meantime I will be thinking of new interior design concepts for my work and looking for an Interior/Textiles based job.

I'm also having a few ideas for my own personal project. I want to re-decorate the interior of a handmade wooden children's dolls house which I own from my childhood .This will hopefully keep me busy and inspire me, and give me a trip down memory lane!!




Come and say hi at New Designers!

xx

 

1 comment:

  1. that when you give up using synthetics and turn to eco friendly, renewable resources for clothing, more than anyone else, drops garn återförsäljare

    ReplyDelete