Monday 4 August 2014

What I have been up to recently...

The Summer Season Is Upon Us!


So, 

I know I've not posted anything recently, and I thought I'd get back into my blog.

So Here goes...


After I came home from working at a fabric manufacturers in Mumbai for three months I decided that I really need to update my portfolio and my cv.
Recently I've been getting into bold geometrics, and the different qualities they can have as designs. Here are some that have inspired me recently.













Over the past few weeks I have been updating and adjusting my portfolio, as I want to show the different qualities and textures for this season, and the next. So I have been designing new geometrics, and florals in different colour-ways to complete my collections.


Here are some snapshots of the florals I've been working on recently...










I have also recently been doing some photographic greetings card designs on the side, below:





Over the next few weeks I will be working on a photo-shoot backdrop for a womens' magazine in Chile, which is very exciting, and I cant wait to get stuck in!

I will hopefully keep you all posted on how things go on in the next month! 

Have a lovely Summer! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment