Sunday 16 December 2012

Final Samples - Bird and Flower

Final Samples For my 'Bird and Flower' Wallpaper Collection within my 'Tropical' Brief

 yellow birds

 flowers and flying toucan

 mexican flowers

 tropical birds

 jungle birds

 Peacock prints

 flower and toucan

Flying birds and blossom

The 'Flower and Bird' collection I did as part of my 'Tropical' themed brief at university has been very inspirational and fun to produce. I think my collection as a whole has moved forward from my earlier developments, and I'm happy with the results. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abigayle! I absolutely love your designs!! My partner and I are currently redecorating our bedroom and are looking for a wallpaper for a feature wall. We have been looking for something bright, daring and fun. Until now, we've been totally uninspired. So my question to you is, now that you've finished university, are people able to buy your designs? We're in Sydney, Australia. I'm not sure how else to contact you but my email address is alexlong@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! All the best, Alex p.s. there is totally a market for you here in Sydney. There's a gorgeous shop in Surry Hills that is supposed to have the funnest, most bold wallpapers....they really need your designs. It's called Wallcandy.

    ReplyDelete