Saturday 27 October 2012

Inspiration for develpoment




Artist Inspiration - Kelly Allen





Kelly Allen is an freelance illustrator and writer from San Francisco, America. I love her idea of placement and colour, this has been really inspiring to my work, impacting on my developmental ideas for my wallpaper collection. 


Squint limited- Japanese Storks




Squint Limited are a design company for interior products in the UK. They have just recently created a new wallpaper collection. The stalk wallpaper above was nominated for the Elle Decoration British Design Awards this year. 
Squint are a really inspirational company to me because they are contemporary fresh and i love the colours in the collection...here are a few others that i liked...



I love the stylish peacocks and their feathers!!! this piece has definitely been an inspiration to my work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment